Jake Herringbone

Why do I love so many things? I'm set on a plan to discover why. It's my favorite kind of philosophy, because I believe the pursuit of understanding such a positive feeling engenders more of the same.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Changed religions (temporarily)

Thanks to my girlfriend, I have been indoctrinated into my new religion of Flying Spaghetti Monster. You can find out all about it in the wikipedia encyclopedia


In FSM, we finally acknowledge the truth about evolution, which is that every time scientists think they're measuring a phenomenon that supports evolution, they're actually witnessing the Noodly Appendage at work, invisbly affecting the results.

One firm belief all FSMers share is that it's high time that the "theory" of evolution (and intelligent design of course) should be taught alongside FSM, as all are founded in science, not ideology. After all, we want our kids to be exposed to all possible explanations of the origins of life, right?

If you're wondering about the science behind FSM, it's easily explained by pirates and global warming, just read through the official site and when you realize you're one of us, just go buy a shirt or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home