Jake Herringbone

Why do I love so many things? I'm set on a plan to discover why. It's my favorite kind of philosophy, because I believe the pursuit of understanding such a positive feeling engenders more of the same.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Aris


Aris
Originally uploaded by AlexEagle.
I'm back from Texas, where I had a very nice time. Here's a picture of a goat who I came to know very little of. He is fairly smelly but otherwise seems to do a good job of things.

Texas is a lot like the rest of America, sadly. It reminded me again of how much I liked Boston, and New England in general, for having a distinctive personality. They have their own words for things, their own local chains, heavy accents - all those things that make you feel like you're in a different place. Texas, on the other hand, could almost have been florida.

Except for that "Honky Tonk BaDonkaDonk" song which I never ever want to hear again ( and is #1 on iTunes country section of course...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home