Jake Herringbone

Why do I love so many things? I'm set on a plan to discover why. It's my favorite kind of philosophy, because I believe the pursuit of understanding such a positive feeling engenders more of the same.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Here I am!

No excuses about not posting in forever.

I am pissed off at Cingular! They have been dropping calls and getting increasingly spotty signal, and apparently denying it. But here's the funny thing. I also hate my phone and today I finally get to upgrade with a discount. But I only get the discount by signing up for a new contract. I was in the middle of explaining to the lady that if I wanted a new contract, I could just go to another carrier and get the discounted phone. This was going to be my nice transition into asking why calls are getting dropped. Then, RIGHT THEN, the call gets garbled and dropped. I had 2 bars of signal. So screw Cingular.

Do any of the other carriers suck any less?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home